The Popes' Palace, a marvel of gothic architecture, the Saint-Benezet bridge, picturesque neighborhoods, boat rides on the Rhone
The regional park of the Luberon, the Camargue, the Alpilles, Isle sur la Sorgue for antique lovers, the Wine Road with its gem Chateauneuf du Pape for those who love fine wines, the incomparable Duchy of Uzes, in the Gard nearby.
Your hosts will also point out the best restaurants and curiosities not to be missed.
During the Avignon theater festival, the Banasterie has the program at your disposition.
By its location, it is in the heart of the event. The proximity of the theaters, museums and restaurants permit you to walk peacefully along pedestrian streets and leave your car in one of the nearby parking garages (Popes' Palace at 100 meters, Parking des Halles at 200 meters).
- Laurence your Private Guide in Provence : Provence Exclusive
- More information and visit in Provence with Horizon Provence
- Plan you itinaries by car with : Mappy
- Guest House in countryside : Maison Rouge en Provence
- Guest house in Britanny : Chalet Lakme
- Guste House in Savoy Ferme Montorgueil
11 rue de la Banasterie - 84000 Avignon